The closing part of Z41H forged steel gate valve is a gate, which is a valve whose gate moves along the vertical direction of the channel axis. It is mainly used to cut off the medium in the pipeline, that is, fully open or fully closed. It is not suitable for adjusting the flow rate and conveying mud medium. It has the advantages of small fluid resistance, small opening and closing torque, and simple structure. This product can be used in pipelines with two-way flow of medium. When fully opened, the sealing surface is less eroded by the working medium than the stop valve.
Application scope of Z41H forged steel gate valve:
This product is suitable for cutting off or connecting pipeline medium in small diameter pipelines of various working conditions such as petroleum, chemical industry, and thermal power plants. Features: Small fluid resistance, wide applicable pressure and temperature range, unlimited medium flow direction, and good sealing performance. This product is manufactured in accordance with the national standard JB, GB, American standard API, ANSI standards.
Design specification [JB/T 7746, API602]
Structure length【JB/T 7746】
Socket/Thread [JB/T1751/GB7306, ANSI B16.11/B2.1]
Test and inspection【JB/T 9092, API598】
Pressure-temperature [GB/T 9131, ANSI B16.34]
Structural features and advantages:
1. The gate valve has reasonable structural design, reliable sealing, smooth passage and small flow resistance coefficient.
2. The sealing surface of the gate and valve seat is made of iron-based alloy surfacing or stellite cobalt-based cemented carbide surfacing, which is wear-resistant, high-temperature resistant, corrosion-resistant, scratch-resistant, and has a long service life.
3. It adopts wedge-type elastic gate or rigid wedge-type single gate structure, with rolling bearings in medium and large diameters, flexible opening and closing, and easy opening and closing.
4. After quenching and tempering and surface nitriding treatment, the valve stem has good corrosion resistance, scratch resistance and wear resistance. Various piping flange standards and flange sealing surface types can be used to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.
5. The valve body has a complete range of materials, and the packing and gasket can be reasonably selected according to actual working conditions or user requirements, which can be suitable for various pressure, temperature and medium working conditions.
|PN（MPa）||（MPa）||Proper temperature（℃）||Applicable medium|
|Strength test||Sealing test||WCB||Cr5Mo||1Cr18Ni9Ti|
|1.6||2.4||1.8||≤425||≤540||≤600||Water, oil, steam, acid medium|
Parts materials and working conditions:
|Part Name||Material designation|
|Gasket, backing ring, sealing ring||Coated gasket, 304, reinforced flexible graphite|
|Filler||Reinforced flexible graphite|
|Brake rod nut||ZCuA110Fe3|
Stable Operation / Thick Valve Body / Reliable Quality
Low noise and stable
Not easy to rust
Low failure rate
Ingenuity Craftsmanship, Excellent Quality, Years Of Experience
Not easy to burst, good sealing, not easy to leak
Nearly 20 years of experience in the valve industry, reliable quality
Smooth and beautiful surface, stable structure
Strong connection, not easy to loosen
Address: 74 Industrial Zone, Longwan District Wenzhou, China